Thursday, May 12, 2005

Bono, Yachoud and the United Center

Just got back from Chicago after seeing U2 at the United Center on the 10th. Farthest I've ever sat away from stage at a show, but the best concert I've been to. And all I got was this lousy t-shirt. Good times. I'd show you pictures, but you couldn't take cameras or video cameras in.

Plus, I got to meet a cool cabbie named Yachoud that somehow found a way to the United Center drive in about half the time it was supposed to take. Go Yachoud!

Random link of the day: one.org
Some of the celebrities backing it up might not be my favorite, but it's a good idea, and a great cause. Ambitious, but it really could make a difference in a lot of areas of the world...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I would be your first comment. I read all of yours. So, the weather really stinks in Michigan. Here in Naples, FL, it has been in the 80s and sunny every day. You're livin in the wrong place, dude!
MOM

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home