Wednesday, June 29, 2005

People Watching: Thoughts On Walking In A Straight Line

All right, so this might be a weird thing to write about, but I got a kick out of it. Besides, maybe more appropriate to write and send into oblivion than to actually bring up in conversation. This happened while I was waiting in line at my car dealership to pay for a service appointment. But that's probably more information than you cared about. There is a hallway probably about 15 feet wide and I was standing along one wall and there was another person along the other. The guy who just payed for his car goes to leave and instead of walking down the middle of the hall, asks me to excuse him (move).

I could make a comment about the guy, but it was actually kind of humorous. Instead of walking in a slight arc to get to the door at the end of the hall, he had to walk in a straight line while actually taking longer to walk to the same door...? Kinda funny, but it makes me wonder how often I do the same thing in a less literal sense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home